Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ikea!

Chris and I took a trip to Ikea the day after Christmas. We got a LOT of new furniture!

This was our van...before we realized that we forgot two big shelving units! We had to go back in and add two more big boxes to this pile:



Meg's room before:



After! She loves her new desk and chair!



Our bedroom "set" before:



Chris did all if the assembly while I cleaned out where it was going to go. Now we have matching nightstands:



Bed assembly:



Finished bed with new sheets, pillows, comforter and duvet, and blanket!



We also cleaned out our closet and got shelving for our shirts:



We also got a new desk chair for downstairs, and a new craft table and chair for me in our room. Our room and closet is a work in progress, as you can see, but we are thrilled with the changes so far.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yay, your bedroom needed work badly (at least last time I saw it). Great job!

    ReplyDelete