Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Auto show

On MLK Jr. Day, we went to the North American International Auto Show, aka the Detroit Auto Show, with Mom & Dad C.  It was as fun as always.  Lots of lights, screens, special effects, pretty girls, and, of course, cars.

Meg and Jess squeezed into the back of this Jaguar somehow!  But had trouble getting out.

Kids in a Jeep!

My models on a Plum Crazy Dodge Charger.

Jess & Meg in a tiny Fiat.

Mom in an electric Fiat.

Jessica was born to model.

Mom wanted to get into the biggest Dodge Ram she could find.  She made it in, even without running boards!  It was funny to watch, though!
Dad got several pictures with pretty girls, but I don't have any on my phone.  You'll have to check Mom's blog.  Dad said that Chrysler/Dodge/Fiat had the prettiest girls in the auto show!  Haha!

This was more like a bicycle than a car.

Girls and the Kia hamster.

We found a Smart ForTwo in MSU colors!

We went to Greektown for a yummy lunch at Pizza Papalis.  We also went to the Greek bakery next door to pick out desserts for later.
The People Mover ride to and from Greektown was the best part of the day for me!!  I always love it.

Looking out on our ride through downtown Detroit.

Hart Plaza and the RenCen

Oh, Canada!  And the Detroit River.

There's the Ambassador Bridge.

Girls with Joe Louis

Two iconic sculptures: the fist and the Spirit of Detroit.

My favorite mural/graffiti on the drive downtown.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, Steph said I could go next year :)

    ReplyDelete