Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

New artwork:



From a different angle:




I got to help in Jessica's class party today:
















I also helped in Megan's class party today, but didn't want to embarrass her by taking lots of pictures!

When we got home, we started carving pumpkins:




Katie went trick or treating with friends. She was a zombie:




Jess was a fox, and Meg was Laura Ingalls:



It rained lightly the entire day and night, but the girls stayed out for nearly two hours!

Pumpkins, left to right: Katie's, Jessica's, Megan's:



Mine:



Sorting and trading candy:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sorting and trading candy was always my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if Katie finished her zombie costume. It looks great!!! I love the owl pumpkin :)

    ReplyDelete