Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall fun

We've gone on a few nature walks this month. Here's our favorite tree:



The trail by the cider mill:




Meg the tree climber:




Girls by the Clinton River:




Selfie:




Cute girls!




This is what Jess and I do during sisters' soccer games. Play catch! She loves her t-ball!




Katie's soccer team:




Meg is getting good at fishtail braids. She likes to play with my hair while I read LHOP to her each night. (Little House, we're on Silver Lake now)




Katie at art club at school, with her friend Meggy. They got their sketch approved, and are now painting their ceiling tile:




This is what happens when I come home with a bag of books from the library:




Jessica went to Zoo Boo with her friend Adeline:




Katie is almost as tall as Grandma!




Joe and Steph visited us this past weekend. We took them to the cider mill!




We walked the trails, and daredevil Megan wanted to walk out on these trees:




We had a bonfire:




On Monday, I took Joe and Steph to Slows BBQ in Detroit. Amazing Mac n cheese! I hear the meat is pretty good, too. They were impressed with the beer list, 56 craft brews on tap!




This is the last week for tball and soccer. We're having fun but are looking forward to a break!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: