Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MSU trip

I took a super quick trip to MSU today to get some bug work supplies. My plan was to get the stuff and go straight home, but...I saw a new parking lot by the arboretum that was beckoning me...

So I made a quick loop of the arboretum gardens, children's garden, perennial garden, and rose garden in 30 minutes!




Japanese garden:



English garden:



Cool stones:



Children's garden:






Rose garden:



Sparty hidden in the rocks!



Well, all that walking made me hungry, so I stopped by the Dairy Store for provisions:






I still made it home by lunch, and made 50 kits, mailed them, and mowed and fertilized the lawn! It was a productive day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day, now I want cheese curds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day, now I want cheese curds! :)

    ReplyDelete