Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jurassic Park

Katie went to a friend's party on Sunday that started off with watching Jurassic World at the theater in 3D. I thought I should properly educate her on dinosaurs first! So I DVR-ed Jurassic Park and we watched it Saturday afternoon. Jess insisted that she wanted to watch it with the girls. I told her it was scary, but she reallllly wanted to see it. We took lots of breaks, with lots of reminders that the dinosaurs were fake. But her facial expressions were priceless!










This one is my favorite:














































I hope these pics make you laugh as much as we all did! Jess says that she loved the movie. (But she doesn't like velociraptors.) We caught half of JP #2 or 3 on Sunday, and Jess insisted on watching that, too! I didn't have my phone on me, but I could have made a second blog post with all of her great faces. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Tell Jess that I react the same way to scary movies. I just can't watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete