Thursday, September 11, 2014

Splash Village

Well, my blogger app was acting up, my desktop mouse is acting up, but I am determined to get caught up on the blog!  Here is long ago, our trip to Splash Village in Frankenmuth.  I called and got a cheapy last-minute middle of the week rate and drove up for two days of fun with the girls!


My beautiful little mermaids


Tube races!

They showed Frozen at night in the lobby

After Frozen, we walked around Bronner's (next door) to admire all the Christmas lights and decorations.


Next day, lazy river


Hot tub!!

We checked out, and had a late lunch at Zehnder's cafeteria.  Then we walked around downtown.

Candy and pickles!


The flowers and landscaping downtown are gorgeous!  I didn't care about the shops, I just wanted to admire the flowers the whole time!!

Watching cookies and cream fudge being made.  We got huge samples, too!

We had lots of samples at the cheese haus, and the obligatory pic by the mouse.


Megan still LOVES nutcrackers!


After walking thru downtown, we stopped in Bronner's and oohed and ahhed our way through the whole store.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to dig out the picture I have with the cheese/mouse when I was about the girls age.

    ReplyDelete