Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Family portraits

For Mother's Day, I bought myself a Groupon for an outdoor photo session, and demanded that everyone dress up and look beautiful for me.  They did!  Best Mother's Day present ever!  Look how awesome these pics turned out!













I procrastinated on ordering the prints, so I just got the CD of prints a few weeks ago, even though the pictures were taken in May.  Sorry it took me so long to post them, but I just had to share!  I bet you'll see some of these on our Christmas cards this year!

I also got a Groupon for a canvas, so I ordered a 20x16 of the birch tree one.  Can't wait to see it in person!

4 comments:

  1. The birch tree one is my favorite! What a good looking family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh birch tree was my favorite too! Good job! Ps how does everyone in your family have such BLUE eyes?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite is the 2nd one. Very symmetric.

    ReplyDelete