Saturday, February 11, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

Yesterday was our gym's Daddy Daughter Dance.  Chris has taken the girls to it the past few years, and they really look forward to it!

Chris with his princesses.

I told everyone to turn around to show off their beautiful hairdos.  I put the girls' hair in french braids for school yesterday, since I knew I wouldn't have much time to do their hair before the dance.  I didn't braid Chris' hair, it's always that gorgeous!

Party girls on the dancefloor after dinner.

Jessica wore her Belle dress to the dance.  She was so thrilled to meet the 'real' Belle at the dance!

The girls each got fancy princess crowns, necklaces, bracelets, etc.

The best part is always the balloon drop at the end of the night. I can't even imagine how much screaming there is in a gymnasium chock full of little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment