Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Break - Day 9

On Saturday, we were a little more low-key.  We went to the gym so Chris & I could go to our favorite yoga class.  We took the girls to the pet store so they could see all the hamsters/mice/reptiles and pick their hypothetical favorites.  (Chris is a firm NO on all pets)  They priced out all of the equipment they would need to have a pet, which was quite eye-opening!  And they got information sheets about each kind of pet, and were surprised that most pets were recommended for 8 and up or 14 and up!

We went to Dick's so Chris and I could pick out new walking/running shoes, and the girls ran laps on the indoor track the ENTIRE time we were there.  They were seriously sweaty by the time we left!

We had an early dinner, and then walked to DQ for our first family trip of the year.  (I've taken the girls a few times already - hee hee!)

We played lots of games before bedtime...Jessica's favorite is Hisss, Megan's is Jenga, and Katie's is checkers.

Megan making a move in a record-breaking Jenga game!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures! tell Megan Jenga is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so nervous when I play jenga. I would rather play hiss! Or checkers. My goals is to get all my pieces to be kinged, because the kings can do whatever they want!

    ReplyDelete