Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Break - Day 6

On Wednesday, it rained all day long, so our options were limited once again. We went to the mall and had Katie's 9 year old portraits taken, we went to Sam's Club, and we met friends at a McDonald's play place for lunch and 2+ hours of playing. The highlight of the day was going to a friend's house and feeding their pets while they're on vacation - we're pet sitting two goldfish, a newt, and a hamster. The girls LOVE feeding the pets, esp the hamster. They realllllly want one now! After dinner, we all went to the gym so the parents could exercise and the kids could run off some energy in the play area. It worked - we wore them out on a rainy day!

2 comments:

  1. I think I should get a hamster for my classroom.. What do the girls think? I like when you post what the girls say to our blogs and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should get a hamster too! We had 2 of them two different times.

    ReplyDelete