Saturday, December 12, 2015

Gardens

I am just amazed, looking back at these pictures, at how wonderful our gardens looked this year!  It was a great year for all of my flowers and veggies!

Zinnias and dahlias at the entrance to the Sarah garden by the garage

The walkway to the front door was incredible this year!

Lots of Miracle Gro at the beginning of the summer really paid off!

Red theme with the begonias and crabapples

Veggie garden after the cukes and zukes died.  Still very productive!!

Potatoes in pots, and lots of cut flowers from seeds that the girls started

Back to the Sarah garden, see how many awesome zinnias and dahlias we had?!

Candy corn plant on our deck

Crazy annuals in the deck planters this year.  I don't think the greenery was supposed to flower, but look at the awesome red flowers it produced!

Another pot with flowers, and some herbs

Super wild planters...these flowers went crazy!

We had cut flowers in the house nonstop!  And I always brought lots into work, everyone loved me :)


Sigh.  I miss late summer!!  And I can't wait for spring...I planted 180 daffodils and hyacinths in the front yard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment