Monday, May 19, 2014

Mother's Day

My celebration began on Friday, with a tea party in Jessica's class. We had tea, cookies, and song and dance!









Jess made me a tea cup, a necklace, a corsage, a book all about me, and a flower:



Then I was really spoiled on Sunday!



After a yummy breakfast and church, we got family photos taken at a local garden. I can't wait to see how they turned out ! Also, I got beautiful flowers:




We had a lot of school work to do on Sunday...our only day without games or activities! Here's Chris helping meg with her shoebox project on the Soo Locks:



We went out for a late lunch to...Sumo Sushi, of course! Katie got the spicy combo:



Jess had the Cali combo:



Meg got a lunch box:



And so did we!



Back home for more school work. Here's Jess' science fair project, which brand of raisin bran has the most raisins:



Then we went on a long walk! Jess sniffed a few too many dandelions:



Our walk devolved into a water fight. Jess kept squirting Chris, so he would squirt her back.



It kept going and going...



Until there were tears! Haha! Jessica didn't get the hint that daddy had more water AND better aim!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment