Sunday, April 6, 2014

We saw it all!

National Archives, where we saw the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights:



Ford's Theatre, where Lincoln was assassinated:



Capitol Bldg:



Capitol with cherry blossoms:



Meg holding the Washington Monument:



Supreme Court Bldg:



US Botanic Garden:



Smithsonian Museum of Natural History:






Hope diamond:



White House from the south lawn:



Vietnam Veterans Memorial:



Lincoln Memorial:






MLK Jr memorial:



Pedometers. Chris' says 10.5 miles of walking!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Is the Washington Monument open yet? If you need ideas for a present for me, thonk Hope Diamond. I really like the dinasaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Megan I've done that pose with the Washington monument too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I remember most from my family's trip to DC when I was younger, all the walking!!

    ReplyDelete