Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First day of school!

Tuesday was the first day of school for the girls. It went great!

Katie had a full day at Hart Middle School. She got up very early for her bus (6:50 pickup), and managed the day wonderfully.











Meg and Jess had a half day. I drove them to school, and we got there early so I could help them find their line-up spots. I stayed with Jess to come into her class for an hour of fun activities!
































Everyone had a great first day! Today (full day for everyone) was even better! The girls love their teachers, eating in the cafeteria, and all of the specials (art all year, gym and music twice a week).


Oh, and Jessi started soccer practice on Tuesday. She has a small team, but a great coach! Chris!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, girls! All three of them have such CUTE shoes!! Glad they like their school. 650am is very early, can't believe it's dark out when she gets up now! (Getting close for me here......I get up right around dawn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they all like their new school! Now they have to decide what to wear everyday. I was really geeky and on Sunday's pick out what I would wear for the whole week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far they love picking out their clothes ahead of time. I hope it continues...I don't want drama in the mornings, especially if we're running late! But so far, they are very fast and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are so big! We had a blast hanging out with you guys this Summer! Thanks for making the trips up north to hang out and work in the house!

    ReplyDelete