Monday, September 27, 2010

Notre Dame band alumni game

This past weekend, I went to the Notre Dame vs. Stanford game for the Band Alumni Reunion! Go band geeks!

We started with a morning practice in Loftus. It was so fun to see all my old friends again! And it was amazing how quickly my mouth/fingers/feet remembered how to play and march at the same time!



After practice, I had time to wander around campus. Here I am by Touchdown Jesus.



The sun peeked out for about 5 minutes the whole day - and I was lucky enough to be by the Dome when it happened! I got this good shot of the Dome, and...



...got a random guy to take this pic of me in front of the Dome!



Here's our row for the marchout. We took section pictures on the steps of the Dome, and then broke up into two alumni bands (over 600 alums!). It was such a blast to march through campus again!



We sat on the field, and got to watch the two Stanford touchdowns at the end of the game happen right in front of us. Despite the score and the much cooler-than-expected weather, we all had a great time playing, chatting, dancing, etc.



Here I am with Carol and Brian Murray.



And here's me and Colleen Halloran. We can't wait for the next reunion!

1 comment:

  1. I heard you saw Kelly there too--looks like it was lots of fun! I wish I could have been there too!

    ReplyDelete