Saturday, November 8, 2014

September odds and ends


We did lots of trail walks and bike rides.  And anytime there was a log bridge, we had to cross it!

This is a pic from 3 yrs ago when we did the Labor Day trail walk.  Jess is so little!  (pink in front)

Here are my long-legged beauties after this year's trail walk.

Katie picked out new glasses!

I got a new job!  I work at a local elementary school as a technician assistant, aka computer girl.  I keep all the electronic stuff working in the building.  I work 8-12 daily, and really like it so far!  We get to wear these super cool t-shirts on Fridays, with jeans and tennies.

We found a friend on my ash wood one morning.  Can you see him?

It's a walking stick!

Here's Chris hard at work cutting logs for me.  We went through the whole pile in the foreground!  The split stuff behind him is the firewood leftovers.  We are well-stocked with firewood for many years to come!

I won the harvest basket at the farmer's market one week!  What a haul!

Chris ran a half-marathon on the Macomb-Orchard Trail to prep for his other upcoming races (Dances With Dirt and the Brooksie Way).

We came out to cheer him on!

No comments:

Post a Comment