Monday, July 22, 2013

BBQ

The day after the wedding, Erica and Carter hosted a BBQ at their house. Carter's sister Meredith and I helped to organize and decorate. It was a huge success, with plenty of food and fun! We played Water balloons, corn hole, frisbee cup game, huge Connect 4 game, Euchre, etc. Carter had four beers on tap in his kegerator, and there was a Mai tai making/tasting contest. So much fun!

The highlight was the baby gender reveal. Erica gave me the ultrasound pic in a sealed envelope, and I was the only one to know ahead of time. I got 6 helium balloons, hid them in a big box. Erica and Carter opened it in front of everyone at the BBQ. It's a GIRL!! We're all so happy!!






Oh, I forgot that we went to the Boulder Farmers Mkt that morning, too. We sampled lots of great food, ogled the produce and missed our garden, ate a delicious lunch of dumplings and noodle bowls, and played in Boulder Creek.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment