Sunday, March 17, 2013

Chris' 40th Birthday

I'm catching up on all the excitement from the last two weeks.  First up - Chris' 40th Birthday!


I stayed up late the night before his birthday so I could decorate the kitchen.  He woke up to this surprise!  The girls picked out all of the decorations and blew up the black balloons.  We hid them in the garage after school.

After work, I took him out to dinner at a hibachi place in downtown Rochester...but DIDN'T tell him that his friends were meeting us there!  He was happily surprised!
Girls side of the table.

Birthday kids get a tempura-fried cheesecake...yum!


The gang!  (Steve is missing...out of town for work that night)



The next night, we made him a chocolate peanut butter shake for his birthday dessert. 


The girls picked out this comb for him!  :)

It was a low-key, yet special celebration for him.  I had to keep it nice because I'm next!

No comments:

Post a Comment