Sunday, February 24, 2013

My birthday

For my 38th birthday, I was treated to a wonderful dinner at Kruse & Muer!

This picture pretty much sums up our night out at a nice restaurant with three crazy kids

Whole fam

Katie made me chocolate chip cookies earlier in the day, so I got to have my birthday serenade at home with this:
Yes, that's a candle IN a cookie.  It actually worked!

Today I got my present - a trip to Bordine's for a cart FULL of houseplants!  I got two big leafy guys for the dining room, four cacti for the front room window, and two cool hanging glass thingys with bromeliads inside.  They're hanging in the dining room bay window.

1 comment:

  1. Pooh, sounds like the perfect bday gifts! You guys always put candles in the funniest desserts, didn't you do milkshakes before?

    ReplyDelete