Tuesday, August 9, 2011

St. Mary's Glacier

On Stephanie's advice, we checked out St. Mary's Glacier yesterday with Erica, Mary, Justin, and Greyson. It was such a beautiful drive, hike, and destination!! We played on the snow of the glacier, in the creeks of melting snow, and around the beautiful lake at the base of the glacier for a long time!!















We also stopped in the cute city of Idaho Springs for Beau Joe's pizza and some window shopping. And we ended the day at Erica and Carter's house with a yummy grilled dinner and a movie (Gnomeo and Juliet). Another great day in Colorado!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you all enjoyed it! I love it up there. I had a great time hanging out with you while you were here. You have an awesome family and I hope I get to see you all before you leave! :)

    ReplyDelete