Saturday, July 30, 2011

Road trip!!

We are on the road to Colorado!! I'm trying out blogging from Chris' iPhone...bear with me as I figure this out!!

On Friday, we drove to G&G Kennedy's house after Chris got home from work. It didn't take long to pack the van and it was an easy drive.




Today, we left early after saying goodbye to G&G Kennedy.



We stopped at the Wisconsin Dells to ride on the ducks. Megan was scared when we drove into the water 2x, but she liked the driver's jokes.



Then we drove through the rest of WI, took a pit stop at the Mississippi River, and made it through most of MN. We dipped down into IA to spend the night. Tomorrow we're visiting the Krogmans, and then driving to the Badlands. I'll try to post more pics tomorrow!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Good job Amy! I told you it was easy! Keep up with the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! Have fun in Iowa and Badlands!

    ReplyDelete